Call me crazy.
But I dont’ do jack in terms of getting listed on the search engines.
Maybe that’ll change in the future. I doubt it.
Here’s my rationale:
1. The search engines are taking longer and longer to spider your pages. It’s a month or so before you know IF your strategy worked.
2. By the time you create those killer doorway pages, submit them and get them spidered, the rules and tricks have changed.
3. When you search on any of the key words relevant to Internet marketing, you get about 10,000,000 pages. That’s a lot of competition. If you have a business with a small number of listings under your key words, the engine game may make sense for you.
4. Most of the software programs I’ve seen that are supposed to work never made me a dime.
6. It’s complicated. Some products on the topic take hundreds of pages to explain the strategies. And in many cases by the time they’re written, they either don’t work or the rules have changed.
I do have friends who do extremely well in the search engines. But I’ve never personally been able to make money that way.
7. Pay per click engines like Go To are the wave of the future. And it’s simple to buy traffic and make a profit if you know your monetization numbers. But even then, I have much more success with another strategy
8. In short, it’s a slow way to make money that requires more skill than the average person has.
In contrast, I teach a simple method that has made my clients and friends big chunks of cash within 30 days of implementing it.
Click here for a simple strategy that takes only 50 pages to explain and, best of all, it really works.